One of our most popular baby girls presents is the Cinderella money box. It makes the perfect christening gift but is also great for any other occasion.
Here’s a reminder of what the original coach looked like in Disney’s Cinderella film!
Cinderella is the story of a servant girl who lives with her evil step mum and two ugly sisters. They treat her very badly.
With the help of some mice and Cinderella’s fairy godmother, she is turned into a beautiful princess just for one night. She goes to the prince’s ball and travels in a pumpkin that has been turned into a magical coach.
Cinderella must return by midnight or the fairy godmother’s spell will be broken and she will return to her original form as a servant girl. Whilst at the ball she falls in love with the handsome prince. As the clock turns midnight she has to rush off before she changes back, and on her way out she leaves a single glass slipper behind.
The prince is desperate to find the princess and owner of the glass slipper. He manages to find Cinderella and rescues her from her step mother and ugly sisters. They live happily ever after together.
Our Cinderella Money Box
Our real life Cinderella coach is certain to be adored by any little princess, especially those who are Disney fans (or future fans if the recipient is still a baby!).
It is in the shape of the original Cinderella coach and has four wheels, a steeple on top and a princess face on the side.
- The money box is fairly heavy and feels solid, even though it isn’t solid inside, demonstrating its high build quality.
- There is a slot for collecting coins on the top. The coins can be accessed from underneath the coach by removing the plug.
- Approximate measurements are 10.5cm x 12cm x 9.5cm.
- It is silver plated and very reflective. It is so shiny you can see yourself in it.
- It arrives wrapped in plastic and tissue for protection in a presentation box.
The magical Cinderella Money Box is in stock and available from Angel Gifts for £19.95.